Figure 1- Can I trust a crypto marketing agency?
The short answer is yes but with a big IF. Many agencies out there claim to be experts in crypto marketing. Still, the reality is that most of them don’t have the experience or knowledge to deliver on their promises. Before you decide to work with any agency, do your research and this article will help you from making the wrong decision.
If you’re thinking about working with a crypto marketing agency, you should keep a few things in mind. First and foremost, you need to ensure that the agency you’re working with is experienced and knowledgeable about the cryptocurrency space. There are a lot of scams and inexperienced agencies out there, so it’s essential to do your due diligence before handing over any money.
The second thing to remember is that crypto marketing is still a relatively new field. As such, there are not many established agencies out there. This means that you may have to pay a premium for services, but it’s important to remember that you’re investing in the future of your project.
Spotting a Scam Marketing Agency
With the rise of digital marketing, there has been a corresponding increase in the number of marketing agencies that have popped up. While this is excellent news for businesses looking for help to promote their products or services, it also means that scammers have more opportunities to take advantage of unsuspecting companies.
So how can you tell if a marketing agency is legitimate or if they’re just out to take your money? Here are a few red flags to watch out for:
1. They promise guaranteed results.
No marketing agency can guarantee results because too many variables are involved beyond their control. Be aware of an agency tells you that they can guarantee a certain number of sales or sell out! You cannot become a millionaire overnight, if someone claims they can, likely he will scam you.
2. Registered company
When engaging with a marketing agency, ask them if they are registered and if they accept fiat currency. This does not mean you have to pay in fiat it’s a good test. Every registered company has a company account/bank so they technically should be able to receive payment. If they say no, it’s a potential red flag.
3. They’re pushy and aggressive.
A good marketing agency will take the time to understand your business goals and come up with a strategic plan to help you achieve them. They shouldn’t be pushy or aggressive in their sales pitch, and they should be open to answering any questions you have. The good agencies, have many clients interested so they won’t be harassing you. (Follow-up emails after you showed interest is normal but to a certain extent).
4. They’re not transparent about their process.
A good marketing agency will be happy to share its process with you and explain how they plan to achieve its goals if an agency is secretive or mysterious about its methods be aware.
5. Know the people behind the company
Often scammers remain anonymous under a different name, and you will never see their faces. Also, sometimes scammers pretend to be part of an agency. Therefore, a professional agency will have its employees listed on the site. If the person does not match the website’s images, it is a scam.
Benefits of working with a reputable crypto marketing agency
When it comes to marketing your cryptocurrency project, working with a reputable agency can be hugely beneficial. Here are just some of how a good crypto marketing agency can help you to succeed:
• They will have a wealth of experience and knowledge in the sector. This means they will be able to advise you on the best way to market your project and also help you to avoid many common pitfalls.
• They will have a network of contacts within the industry. This can be extremely useful for getting your project noticed by the right people.
• They will be able to create a professional and polished image for your project. First impressions are crucial in the world of cryptocurrency, and a good marketing agency will be able to ensure that your project makes a great first impression.
• They will be able to create an effective marketing strategy. A good marketing agency will be able to help you to identify your target market and then devise a plan for reaching them.
• They will be able to track your progress and results. A good crypto marketing agency will keep track of your project’s progress and provide you with regular reports to see how well your marketing efforts are paying off.
Working with a reputable crypto marketing agency can benefit your cryptocurrency project. If you are looking to take your project to the next level, working with a good agency is a great way.
In conclusion, it’s essential to do your research before hiring a crypto marketing agency. Make sure you do your due diligence and follow some of the questions above. We at Kryptonite Agency are always open for a free consultation or can give our thoughts on other agencies you considering working with.